1. The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and do not reflect the opinions of ShoreBank, ShoreBank Corporation, its stakeholders, or its officers.
2. I will strive for accuracy supported by facts. I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
3. I will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, in bad taste, or defamatory.
4. I reserve the right not to comment on particular responses in line with ShoreBank's disclosure requirements.
5. I will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible.
6. I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
7. I will link to references and original source materials when possible.
8. I will keep private issues and topics private.
Adapted from Charlene Li's blogger code of ethics.